Metallurgy offers a variety of sample preparation services and our staff can suggest the best options based on sample type, mineralogy and minerals of interest.
Metallurgy has the facility for bulk sample handling.
Our metallurgical laboratory utilizes the industry’s best standards of practice when preparing samples.
Sample preparation capabilities include:
- Bulk Density
- Bulk Sample Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Preparation
- Calcination Testing
- Crushing and Grinding
- Moisture Content Determination
- Particle Size Distribution
- Pulp Density Determination
- Sample Storage and Management
- Screening – Wet and Dry
- Size by Size Analysis
- Specific Gravity (SG); True Mineral, Apparent and In-Situ
- Pulverising of Samples
- Splitting of Samples
Our geological sample preparation capabilities include:
- Core photographing and preparation
- Core Logging
- Core Cutting
- Quarantine Services