Our experienced pilot plant team at Metallurgy will tailor make process flowsheets to suit clients’ needs.
Our pilot plant testing program will:
- provide the data for operating cost evaluation
- result in the most practical, cost effective and environmentally suitable flowsheet
- generate the most efficient ways of processing metals and improved recovery
- provide bankable testwork data to maximise financing options
Pilot Plant capabilities include:
- Solvent extraction
Pilot Plant Testwork Management
Pilot Plant testing programs are managed and supervised to retain project integrity in achieving key objectives within scheduled time and budget.
Flowsheet Development Pilot Plant Testing Sample required 40-50 kg/composite 200kg - 1 tonne
(4-6 composites preferred) Planning 2 Weeks 3-6 Weeks Commissioning, Decommissioning, Piloting 1-2 Weeks 4-8 Weeks Reporting 1-2 Weeks 2-4 Weeks
Advantages of Pilot Plant Testing
- Prove critical components of a flowsheet
- Pilot plant testing establishes the feasibility of new technology
- Evaluate site conditions, limitations and process conditions as well as the desired results and the economic factors
- Pilot plant testing provides an ideal platform to troubleshoot possible resources before full scale commitment
- Verify ability to meet environmental risks and requirements
To find out more about pilot plant testing with Metallurgy contact the team of experts today on 08 9458 3286.