Metallurgy offers a variety of test work services in comminution and beneficiation. Our metallurgical practices deliver quality results, allowing progression of client comminution projects. The comminution techniques employed in our laboratory are considered industry best practice.
Metallurgy offers a comprehensive range of comminution testwork inclusive of but not limited to;
- Abrasion Index
- Bond Ball and Rod Mill Work Indices
- Fine Grinding
- Grind Establishment Testing
- Pilot Scale Testwork – Jaw Crusher, Ball Mill
- Ultra Fine Grinding – Tower Mill, Stirred Media Detritor
- Unconfined Compressive Strength (UCS)
In addition to comminution services, Metallurgy offers a comprehensive range of test work services. Physical separation techniques can be tested at our metallurgical laboratory, in both batch and pilot scale. Our experiences in beneficiation techniques include:
- SAG Power Index (SPI) Testing
- JK Drop Weight Testing
- Gravity Separation
- Magnetic Separation
Contact the team at Metallurgy to enquire about comminution and beneficiation services on 08 9458 3286.